About Build A Dream
8 A.M. - 5 P.M.
717 W Main St.
Arlington, TX 76013
- 2016 Federal Income Tax Return (No W2s)
- Last four current pay stubs
- An award letter for government assistance - (Current Medicaid Card, Food Stamp Award Letter within the last 6 months, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), CHIPS Insurance Card showing eligibility dates)
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- Current utility bill
- Lease agreement in applicant's name
- No Driver's Licenses or other IDs will be accepted
1. A processing fee of $5.00 is required with the application and is non-refundable.
2. You will be required to register participants in activities at the time you apply for this scholarship.
Membership cards are required for all activities, including gym & weight room memberships, and any other building use. They are not required for youth sports leagues, or special (one-day) events. Memberships expire 1 year from date of purchase and are non-refundable.
3. Scholarships are only for children age 4 months to 16 years old. Funds CANNOT be used for facility rentals or ANY adult memberships or activities.
4. Credit for activities purchased with the Dream Scholarship funds is non-refundable. If a course is cancelled or a participant is withdrawn, the dream credit will remain on the applicant's account until Monday, October 30, 2017. All unused credit will expire on Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
5. A parent must withdraw a child from an activity at least 72 hours prior to the start of the first class in order to transfer the child to another activity. If not, the child will remain registered in the activity whether or not the child attends and the credit will NOT be given back.Documents must be provided at time of application. Registration for classes must be completed at the time of application.
To qualify, you must meet the income requirements below: