Join North Texas Goat Yoga every Saturday in June for Yoga at Gene Schrickel, Jr. Park, 4500 Park Springs Blvd, in South Arlington.
Goats will be bouncing, grazing and hanging out with (or on) you as you enjoy the benefits of yoga. They offer a fun relaxing yoga experience for all levels with the added joy of friendly little goats! Classes start with a 45 minute goat yoga lesson and end with 30 minutes of playtime and picture taking with the goats.
Goat Yoga is offered every Saturday in June from 9:00-10:15 AM. Registration is required and space is limited, so sign up now!
All levels welcome. No yoga experience needed.
· Bring a yoga mat and water. Mats will be available to rent if needed.
· Please note there are no restroom or changing facilities at the park.
· Please dress accordingly for weather forecast.
· Children are welcome with purchase of class admittance.
· Sunscreen and insect repellant will be available if needed.
· Only participants with a purchased ticket will be admitted into the class with the goats.
· All participants must agree to and sign waiver before class. This includes the guardians of minor children.
Check out North Texas Goat Yoga on Facebook for more details.